By Darin Allen
“Let’s Talk About It!”
“I would like to thank: my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for allowing me to have a second chance, my lovely wife Joy for all her support and Will Cummings for inviting me to jump on board of my Hit News.”
“Hello World!” I would like to introduce myself by saying, “I am here to have fun, share my thoughts and to learn.
On this site we can talk on a variety of topics. All that I ask is that we do our best to respect each other’s opinion.
- Let’s talk about how the Dems are slowly getting us out of the mess the Republicans got the country into.
- Is Tiger Woods a super freak? Huh Huh?
Oops! My wife just told me “Darin, there are some things that you just don’t talk about.” I say, “Not here! Here, we have freedom of speech to express our thoughts! And I’m going to jump right into that water.”
- Dr Laura used her freedom of speech and it got her fired. Is there a double standard here? Or am I playing devil’s advocate?
- Is President Obama a Muslim or a socialist?
- Is Bill O’ Reilly really a racist as well as his Fox News Network?
- Is CNN just a news station that never has an opinion? Come on! They just straddle the fence on every topic. I will stick with Keith Olbermann.
OK. Now you see that this site will not be just about sports: This site is a vehicle for you—and me—to express our opinions on issues that we hold dear to our hearts. Oh, don’t get me wrong. We will talk plenty of sports too. But let’s be for real—they’re just games, and there are a lot of–real life issues–out there that trump sports talk. And here is a place where we can express our feelings about those important issues.
You got something on your mind? Post a comment and “Let’s talk about it!” Remember my site is fresh out the box. This is day 1. No. We don’t have a message board—yet. So your only option right now to express your thoughts is to leave a comment or to reply to someone else’s comment.
All I ask is that you give me a little time to get things together here. Because figuring out all that goes into running this site is a huge learning curve for me. But I will get the hang of it.
Guys and gals, this site is for you! So let’s have some fun expressing our sincerest opinions: On your mark. Get set. Go!!!